I promise I’ll sit back on the pumpkin recipes. However you understand how you open a can of pumpkin puree, and the recipe requires one cup, after which you’ve got half a can left? Not speaking about my recipes…oh wait. Anyway, wish to expend that leftover puree? I acquired you lined: pumpkin spinach artichoke dip! Look how festive! It’s excellent in your Thanksgiving desk. Or any time.
Learn how to Make Pumpkin Spinach Artichoke Dip
Combine all of the components till mixed, and pour them into an oven-safe baking dish. I used a Le Creuset au gratin dish! A forged iron skillet additionally works effectively. Prime it with some additional cheese and spices, after which bake for 20 minutes till effervescent and golden. That’s it! Oh, however bear in mind to garnish with some pomegranate arils and contemporary herbs for much more autumn aptitude. Serve together with your favorite crackers or toasted baguette slices for additional yummy! PS. Is pumpkin not your factor? No worries! Try my lemon spinach artichoke dip recipe—related, minus the autumn flavours. Scroll down for the recipe!
Pumpkin Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Creator: Aberdeen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 20 minutes
- Whole Time: half-hour
- Yield: Serve 3-4 1x
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed, and liquid squeezed out
- One tablespoon of lemon zest
- One teaspoon of contemporary sage, roughly chopped
- One teaspoon of contemporary thyme leaves, roughly chopped
- One teaspoon of contemporary rosemary, roughly chopped
- One clove of garlic, minced
- One teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon floor nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon floor clove
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup bitter cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Sliced lemons, pomegranate arils, and floor black pepper for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease an 8X8 baking dish or small, oven-safe pan.
- In a big mixing bowl or stand mixer, stir collectively all components apart from ¼ cup of parmesan cheese, half feta cheese, and half paprika. Combine till completely mixed.
- Add the combination to the ready baking dish and easy the highest. Sprinkle with remaining feta cheese, parmesan cheese, and paprika.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes till heat and the cheese is effervescent.
- Take away from the oven and garnish with lemon slices, pomegranate arils, contemporary herbs, and floor black pepper. Serve instantly with toasted baguette slices or your favorite dipping crackers!
Did you make this recipe?