The weekend is the proper time to say farewell to toast and cornflakes and hiya to some reasonably flamboyant and scrumptious wanting breakfast treats! Our Citrus fruit salad is a particular winner – it’s vibrant, tasty with that little bit of crunch!
- Chop the pistachios roughly.
- Use a pointy knife to chop the pores and skin off the oranges and grapefruit
- Reduce into half cm slices & combine the slices with 1 tbsp honey in a bowl
- Put the Greek yogurt on small plates and put the citrus salad on high
- Drizzle on the remaining honey and sprinkle on the oats and pistachios